Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Another weekly ounce of vomit...

There are so many issues I have with this song, where do i even start. Well, first off, we must address the video and the short opening scene (and for that matter the closing one too). Lil' Mama (who before I go any further I must say she is a HOT dancer) says, "I just wanna be a part of the cool kids mama." Her concerned mother responds, "I got something for ya. Take this lip gloss!" WHAT THE FUCK WHERE THEY THINKING!!!!!!!!!

But my really issue with the song (other than the fact that there is absolutely no music in the song and it get so incredibly irritating) are these lyrics...

"when it’s time for lunch, my lips still rock
lil mama melon with the hot pink top
cherry, vanilla, flavors is a virtual thing (((((virtue)))
they lovin, lip gloss universal

the boys really like it, the girls don’t speak,
they, rollin they eyes, cus they lip gloss cheap
it ain’t my fault, but I can upgrade you
show you how to use nice things with nice flavors"


It is actually dificult to pick out just one section of this "song" cause, really, the whole damn thing is vomiticious!

No comments: